We are SwissBorg, a FinTech scale-up headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland.
Our flagship product, the SwissBorg app, offers over 600,000+ users the best price and liquidity across 16 fiat and 39 cryptos, as well as giving them the opportunity to earn passive income with our Smart Yield account. Our community is growing fast, with over $1.5 billion in assets under management, a weekly volume of over 250 million, and over 20,000 Premium users.
This is just the start in our mission to democratise wealth management by building products that allow individuals to manage their crypto assets at the touch of a finger. Whether you’re in Andorra or Zimbabwe, whether your portfolio is worth one dollar or a million, SwissBorg gives you the best tools to learn about digital currencies and manage your wealth.
Are you looking to join a team of revolutionaries on a mission to decentralise nations? We want to hear from you!
Powered by SwissBorg, XBorg is a global pioneer in PlayFi, and is an enthralling, expansive universe where gamers are empowered through the power of blockchain on a multitude of levels. We are pioneering the next generation of gaming communities that will bring GameFi to the masses.
Gaming is in our blood. We are a group of players from different backgrounds who love immersing ourselves in exciting games through blockchain technology.
We are the first crypto platform to introduce a set of technical breakthroughs that will empower gamers on a scale never seen before.
We are leading the way in esports through blockchain and are building successful, transparent, and decentralized esports teams, where selections are based on-chain. Investments
We leverage our expertise in blockchain gaming to make smart and intuitive investments in the field.
We're thrilled to be hiring a happiness manager, who will be in charge of talent acquisition and employee well-being at XBorg.
It’s a great opportunity to pioneer the future of gaming, shape the future of Gamefi and work with industry experts in the field.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics, and procedures across the organisation.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Process team payments.
- Recruit, interview, and hire qualified job applicants as part of the talent acquisition process.
- 1+ years in human resources or recruitment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good grasp of gaming & Esports.
- Entrepreneurial mindset & a can-do attitude.
- Great understanding of blockchain & crypto.
- Adept to problem-solving and conflict resolution.
Why you should apply:
- Freedom to build the company of your dreams
- Learn with (super cool) experts in finance, engineering, AI, psychology and business
- CHSB bonus based on our meritocratic system
- We'll provide you with a MacBook and a cutting edge tech stack to help you do your best work
- Flexible work hours
- 25 days vacation + local holidays
- Annual team retreats - this year we went to Lisbon. We'd love to see you at the next one!
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
If our job description speaks to you but you don’t feel like you meet 100% of the requirements, apply anyway! You may have skills we didn’t even know we needed.
At SwissBorg, we embrace diversity. We strongly believe that getting to the best outcomes requires different perspectives and backgrounds. We’re committed to openness, curiosity and creating an inclusive culture because we know that diverse teams build better products and generate better ideas. We strongly encourage applications from everyone regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
To ensure we create a safe & welcoming space, please feel free to let us know of anything you require to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to the recruitment process.